Every one of our 19 luxury castle bedrooms are individually designed and, depending on which you room you’re in, you’ll be able to see the River Glyde, our formal gardens, the fountain, or the nearby church steeples - surrounded by mature, indigenous broadleaves.
From ‘The Music Room’, with its free-standing bath overlooking the River Glyde and 19th Century sluice gate; to the sumptuous ‘Sir Henry’s Room’ and its boundless historical significance to the area, our castle bedrooms are rich in history, style and comfort.
Bed & Breakfast
Enjoy a luxury mid-week break in one of our stunning Castle bedrooms, just minutes from the M1, in the delightful medieval village of Castlebellingham.
- Bellingham Castle offers B&B accommodation on limited midweek dates from May 1-Oct 31, as well as weekend accommodation for wedding guests. Please call or email us for more information.
- Our B&B guests can relax with complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits in The Napper Tandy Rooms or The Library. We also offer a full bar service.
- Our luxury castle bedrooms are the perfect place to unwind after a busy day at work, or visiting the numerous nearby sights in Louth and Meath.
- Breakfast can be enjoyed in the Dining Room, overlooking our gardens.
- Bellingham Castle is also the perfect place to overnight between Dublin and Belfast.
- We can recommend numerous nearby restaurants for our B&B guests for lunch and dinner.
- For further information on B&B accommodation, including availability and rates, please contact us.
Each room is individually designed and offers our guests superior levels of comfort. Features include:
- Luxury en-suite spacious bathrooms
- Flat screen TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi is available in The Napper Tandy Room, The Library, The Oratory, The O'Bryen Bar and The Dining Room.
Please note all our bedrooms are non-smoking.